One of IANTD differentials in the formation of any confident and safe IANTD Diver is our training philosophy known as:
- WATER – Wisdom, Attitude, Training, Experience and Repetition.
A relaxed confident diver is a safe diver who will enjoy exploring inner-space and pursue diving adventures for a lifetime.
by Tom Mount, IANTD
This Program is designed to provide training in the use of Diver Propulsion Vehicles in Open Water.
How deep can you dive with the IANTD Open Water DPV Diver Program?
No dives may be conducted to depths greater than the previous diver certification level.
What do you need to enroll in this program?
- Open Circuit
- Must be a qualified IANTD Advanced Open Water or equivalent.
- Must be a minimum of 15 years of age.
- Proof of a minimum of 25 logged dives./li>
- Must be a qualified IANTD Recreational Rebreather Diver or equivalent.
- Must be a minimum of 17 years of age.
- Proof of a minimum of 25 dives 10 of which were on the rebreather to be used.
What is the minimum materials requirements?
- IANTD Open Water DPV Diver Student Kit.
What this program must include?
- Academic Sessions
- Types of DPV
- DPV use
- Dive Planing
- … and much more.
- Confined Water Sessions
- Survival Skills;
- Develop and demonstrate buoyancy control ;
- Propulsion Skills … and much more.
- Open Water Sessions
- DPV use
- Out of Gas Scenario;
- Emergencies and much more …
What makes an IANTD class different?
- More knowledge!
- More Practical Skills & Emergency Drills
- Focus on have better, more confortable and safer divers
Why you should enroll to an IANTD Programs?
- Simply because Train Divers is What Does Best;
- IANTD is always ahead of time and leading the diving education as we are known to be always the First to Teach;
- IANTD has a well elaborated and progressive training.
Just to list a few of classes you can enroll in after this one!
- Open Water Sidemount Diver
- Deep Diver
- Advanced EANx Diver
Wherever you want to go, Diving Javea and IANTD can take you there!!
Copied from IANTD Recreational Programs