- WATER – Wisdom, Attitude, Training, Experience and Repetition.
A relaxed confident diver is a safe diver who will enjoy exploring inner-space and pursue diving adventures for a lifetime.
by Tom Mount, IANTD
This Program is designed to provide comprehensive training to those who wish to become SCUBA divers. Here we emphasizes the skills and knowledge needed to develop a safer novice diver and to develop a sense of confidence and responsibility in those joining the adventures of underwater discovery. The purpose of this program is to qualifie a diver to participate in diving activities where appropriate Diver Support is always available at the surface, where in-water decompression stops are not required, and under conditions that are equal or better than the conditions where they were trained.
How deep can you dive with the IANTD Open Water Diver Program?
This Program qualifies a diver to dive to a maximum depth of 21m in open water.
What do you need to enroll in this program?
A minimum of 12 years of age or higher.
What is the minimum materials requirements?
IANTD Open Water Student Kit
What this program must include?
- Academic Sessions
- … and much more.
- Confined Water Sessions
- Survival Skills;
- Bouancy Skills;
- Propulsion Skills;
- … and much more.
- Open Water Sessions
- All the skills and drills practiced in confined water plus a lot of FUN.
What makes an IANTD class different?
- More knowledge!
- More Practical Skills & Emergency Drills
- Focus on have better, more confortable and safer divers
Why you should enroll to an IANTD Programs?
- Simply because Train Divers is What Does Best;
- IANTD is always ahead of time and leading the diving education as we are known to be always the First to Teach;
- IANTD has a well elaborated and progressive training progression.
Just to list a few of classes you can enroll in after this one!
- Advanced Open Water Diver
- Open Water Sidemount Diver
- EANx Diver (Nitrox)
Wherever you want to go, Diving Javea with IANTD can take you there!!
Copied from IANTD Recreational Programs