- WATER – Wisdom, Attitude, Training, Experience and Repetition.
A relaxed confident diver is a safe diver who will enjoy exploring inner-space and pursue diving adventures for a lifetime.
by Tom Mount, IANTD
These Programs have been designed to provide qualified Dry Suit Divers on how to use, take care and deal will specific emergencies related to a dry suit.
How deep can you dive with the IANTD Dry Suit Diver Program?
No dives may be conducted to depths greater than diver previous certification level.
What do you need to enroll in this program?
- Must be a qualified IANTD Open Water or any Entry Level Diver equivalent.
- Must be a minimum of 12 years of age for Junior Diver qualification with a parent or guardian authorization, OR; Must be a minimum of 15 years of age for Diver qualification with a parent or guardian authorization, OR; Must be a minimum or 18 years of age without guardian approval.
What is the minimum materials requirements?
- IANTD Dry Suit Diver Student Kit.
What this program must include?
- Academic Sessions
- Types of Dry Suit
- Dry Suit Parts
- Inflation Systems… and much more.
- Confined Water Session(s)
- Open Water Sessions
- Descent and Ascent Procedures
- Emergencies simulations and much more…
What makes an IANTD class different?
- More knowledge!
- More Practical Skills & Emergency Drills
- Focus on have better, more confortable and safer divers
Why you should enroll to an IANTD Programs?
- Simply because Train Divers is What Does Best;
- IANTD is always ahead of time and leading the diving education as we are known to be always the First to Teach;
- IANTD has a well elaborated and progressive training.
Just to list a few of classes you can enroll in after this one!
- Open Water Sidemount Diver
- Ice Diver
- Night Diver
Wherever you want to go, IANTD can take you there!!
Copied from IANTD Recreational Programs